North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Sarah and David's Birthday Celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah and David's Birthday Celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David V.
HeroicLife
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 125
Hello All,

You are cordially invited to a joint birthday celebration for Sarah and I on Saturday October 20th. It was my birthday on the 12th and Sarah's is coming up on the 22nd. We will be meeting at 7:00 p.m. at Mr. Sushi Japanese Restaurant in Addison to celebrate with drinks, food, and good times. Sarah will bring her famous amaretto cheesecake. Please join us if you can, whether we know you or not. Leave a post on this discussion thread to keep track of who's coming for R.S.V.P. purposes.

David's Cell: (979) 220-6418
Sarah's Cell: (469) 865-0375

Mr. Sushi Japanese Restaurant
4860 Belt Line Road
Dallas, TX 75254
972-385-0168

http://www.addisontex...­

David
A former member
Post #: 46
yo i'm in
Scott Connery