North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Comprehensive CD of Ayn Rand's Writings, Fiction and Non-Fiction

Comprehensive CD of Ayn Rand's Writings, Fiction and Non-Fiction

Old T.
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 645
I have heard of a fairly comprehensive CD of Ayn Rand's writings, but it does not include Nathaniel Branden's works from before their split.

A website currently offering the CD is http://www.objectivis...­ The work is described as: "The first and only electronically searchable, totally comprehensive reference work for the history-changing ideas of Ayn Rand! Including Anthem, We The Living, The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged, and the vast majority of her non-fiction writing, as well as Objectivism: The Philosophy of Ayn Rand, and other works. ISBN 0-9711787-0-4"

A copy is currently about $65, including regular shipping.

If you want it, it may be best to buy it sooner than later -- I've heard it is to be discontinued, but it is currently still available, so I am not certain about that.
Donovan
Donovan.A
Dallas, TX
Post #: 18
Mom and I both have it. It's a useful tool. smile
Karen G.
skgainey
Sulphur, OK
Post #: 8
I just ordered it. Thanks, "Old Toad" - yes, amazing points are rolling in!

Karen