North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Variety Show for January or February meetup

Variety Show for January or February meetup

Byron G.
user 3754791
Dallas, TX
Post #: 5
This is something that I have spoken of with Todd a few times, and I'd like to pose the idea to the rest of you.
Note that this is a "variety" show, since a "talent" show would imply talent is required. I would like to organize a show put on by those who have something to offer, to be honestly appreciated by the rest of us.
If you play an instrument, vocal or technical, or if you are a poet, or simply have something that you would like to share, or a stand-up comedy routine, or have some other idea for a performance, please share.