North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › John Adams mini-series

John Adams mini-series

Tom
TAA1
McKinney, TX
Post #: 75
Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to remind you if you didn't already know:

HBO is running a mini-series on John Adams based on the recent biography. It has a great cast and looks very well done. I believe it starts March 16th.
Eric R.
user 3869520
Keller, TX
Post #: 8
Thanks, Tom. He's one of my favorite presidents.
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 655
Is that based on David McCullough's book? I haven't read it yet, but am currently reading his book, 1776, which I guess he wrote sort as a companion to his John Adams biography.

I would be interested in seeing that - alas no HBO. I wish HBO had video on demand.
A former member
Post #: 208
I saw the first two episodes and thought they were good.

If you want a book devoted to Adam's thought, then I recommend John Adams & The Spirit of Liberty by C. Bradley Thompson.

P