North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › The Global Warming Fraud - cold weather coming

The Global Warming Fraud - cold weather coming

A former member
Post #: 68
If this guy is correct then we as Objectivists should be aghast. It may be that what the IPCC reported about global warming is completely wrong and minimizing CO2 production is exactly the wrong thing to be doing.

http://www.warwickhug...­

As I write this there was a single solar cycle 24 sun spot in January 2008 which was small and short lived. Since then then there have been 6 solar cycle 23 sun spots. Consequently I think we are still in solar cycle 23 which lends credence to the notion that we are about to experience much colder weather.

In the past these sorts of cold spells produced famine and war. I think with planning that could be avoided, but as far as I can tell we are too busy growing biofuels and not busy enough growing food to store for colder weather. Consequently I think maybe its famine and war for the world again.

Isaac
Scott
user 6545865
Dallas, TX
Post #: 18
Send an Email Post a Greeting
The global warming swindle is an interesting documentary on the issue.

Personally, there is way too much static on this issue to know exactly what to think. However, the doomsday people tend to argue that we are screwed no matter what, so we need to act now.

I hope they're wrong. If it's too late to do anything, why bother?