North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Is there anybody out there? Please help with maintaining contact!

Is there anybody out there? Please help with maintaining contact!

Old T.
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Is there anybody out there?

Pink Floyd wanted to know. So would I!

Would you please trust me with your current mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone numbers? I will not share your contact information with anyone else without your permission.

Meetup’s system protects each of our privacies very well, which is one of the great things about it. It is an intermediary that allows communication while allowing each of us to select whether or not to reveal our contact information to another. But if you don’t update your e-mail address with Meetup, then I have no way to ever reach you again!

Also, it would be great if I could give you a call to say hello!

If you would prefer to rely only on Meetup’s system, I understand. For myself, I choose not to publish my personal contact information to our members without first receiving some bona fides from a person who wants to visit us. The reason is my family hosts most of our events in our home (aka “the Ranch”), and we take the biggest risk of anyone in doing so. This also is minimally prudent for protecting all our guests at the Ranch. After hosting 60+ events in our home, growing NTOS to have over 200 members, and having many people publicly vouch on our website for the credibility and safety of our events, I hope you conclude you have sufficient reason to trust me with your contact information.

For anyone who gives me their contact information, I will gladly give mine, though I do ask that you do not publish or give out my contact information without my permission.

Does this seem fair? Would you please respond?

You can send me your contact information via Meetup at: http://aynrand.meetup...­

"Old Toad," Organizer
North Texas Objectivist Society