North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Do you remember your excitement when you found NTOS?

Do you remember your excitement when you found NTOS?

Old T.
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Where did it go? I have been looking for it.

Is it in your spam folder?

Did the government put a tax on it?

Has the drumbeat of our announcements left you numb?

Would you do me a favor? If you have not already done so, would you please let me have your current contact information, including mailing address and telephone number?

We wish you would visit with us once in a while. If you live far away, I understand, of course, but would still be very glad to hear from you and about how you are doing!

“Old Toad,” Organizer
North Texas Objectivist Society
A former member
Post #: 4
Where did it go? I have been looking for it. I still got it, but also got a new Job as CTO for a small company doing Restaurant reservations services, in creation and growth mode. really tying me up....along with the cost of gas and my 9 mpg vehicle...gotta get a new car.

Is it in your spam folder? Nope.

Did the government put a tax on it? Well, it is election time and I am active on the republican side, Only because I'm afraid of what an Obomba win would do to the world. I need to contact the Objectivist Party as soon as this current election is over.

Has the drumbeat of our announcements left you numb? I like your announcements, keep them coming....Keep up the good work...and by the way we might need a Patent lawyer for protection of our new business possibly patentable system and software. Do you do that kind of Patent work? Copywriting etc.?smile