addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › NTOS: Pytheus "Volunteered" to be an Assistant Organizer

NTOS: Pytheus "Volunteered" to be an Assistant Organizer

Old T.
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 931
I am pleased to report that I have “volunteered” Jeff (aka “Pytheus”) to help me as an “Assistant Organizer” for the North Texas Objectivist Society. I am honored that he has accepted.

Jeff has been a member of NTOS for two years now. He has participated in many of our events. In addition, over the last several months he has been allowing me to spend increasing amounts of his time discussing how we can increase our activities, membership, and participation. I have appreciated his support, constructive criticism, and friendship. I believe he shares my vision for NTOS, including the importance of stating objective organizing principles on our “About” page.

For NTOS to continue to grow and thrive, I envision it will eventually need a corporate structure for its management. Asking for Jeff’s assistance in our efforts to organize and manage NTOS is a step in this direction.

I look forward to working with Jeff as we continue to build NTOS and to promote our interest in Ayn Rand’s works and her philosophy of Objectivism.

-- Old Toad, Organizer
North Texas Objectivist Society
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 869
Great! I appreciate it Jeff! You picked a good egg to recruit Todd.