Sorry, I'm going to have to move this to next week as it's still raining and might rain into the morning. Hopefully we'll have better luck with the weather & waves next weekend.
Looking at the forecast, decent possibility of a WNW or even combo swell next weekend. If it holds up, I'd like to go to HB and shoot. Who's with me?