Through Uncertain Economic Times is Financial Education"
"Conventional Ways of Thinking About Money are Invalid!"
For most people, the financial crisis began in July 2007. The truth is we have been mired in a financial crisis ever since 1971.
The problem is that the conventional way of thinking about money is null and void. Saving your money in a bank account won't help you. Simply putting your money into the stock market won't help you. And the belief that having a pension fund will fund your retirement is a mere dream. You can't even depend on the government or a company to look after you. The only way in which you can start to take control of your financial future, is by having financial education.
The problem is that most people don't understand what financial education is. Financial education to some people means saving the money they earn for retirement. For some it means investing it in the stock market. For some it means buying another house. What does Financial Education mean to you? At Wealth Evolutions, financial education means more than just turning your money over to a financial advisor and investing for the long-term. Financial education means taking responsibility for your money and understanding what you're investing in and knowing whether it's a good investment or a bad investment.
How can an Official CASHFLOW Club help?
An Official CASHFLOW Club is a community of like-minded people who follow a 10 Step Programme designed by Robert Kiyosaki, author of the book Rich Dad Poor Dad, the best-ever selling personal finance book of all time, and billionaire investor and business owner, Donald Trump.
The problem people face today is one of confusion. There are so many opportunities to invest, where do you start? What opportunities are out there? Do you invest in real estate, the stock market or in businesses?
Come join us at the CASHFLOW Club to clarify your path towards wealth.
At the CASHFLOW Club, you will learn:
* How to manage your money in today's uncertain economic environment
* Whether investing in businesses, property or the stock market is more suited to you
* How to take more responsibility for your money
* The difference between an Asset and a Liability
Apart from reading books and attending seminars on wealth creation, one of the most effective methods of learning about managing and investing money is through the simulation of the real thing. Wouldn't you like to simulate the real experience of investing without risking any of your hard earned money?
We achieve this simulation by using the CASHFLOW board game, created by Robert and Kim Kiyosaki in 1996.
An Official CASHFLOW Club is also personally supported by the Robert, Kim and the Rich Dad Company through the 10 Steps CASHFLOW Club Kit. A series of 10 lessons recorded personally by Robert for the CASHFLOW Clubs.
Here's a peak into some of the topics coverd in the 10 Lessons:
* Why Your Banker Doesn't Ask You For Your Report Card
* Why Hard Work...Doesn't Work
* Is Your House an Asset?
* Are You Playing to Win...or Playing Not to Lose?
* Why Savers are Losers
* Good Debt vs Bad Debt
* Why It Doesn't Take Money to Make Money
Do You Want An Unfair Advantage? By the time you complete the 10 Steps Programme you will:
* Understand the difference between an Asset and a Liability
* Understand how a Financial Statement works
* Understand financial jargon used by Financial Advisors
* Know how to ask the right questions
* Know the difference between good financial advice and bad financial advice
* Understand how to control taxes, debt, inflation and retirement.
All these will give you an unfair advantage over the rest of the population.