Daniel
user 56174002
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 4
Absolutely! We could even combine the two - have the hack n slash dungeoneering take place in the same world as the deep story, and characters can slip and slide between the two.

This.
Daniel
user 56174002
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 5
So I thought up a decent concept while on the plane to Boston. If anyone is interested I could try to DM both campaigns but would prefer if someone else with experience helped me out or something. I am decent at coming up with concepts and ideas however implementing them and telling a story / setting has never been one of my strong points.

I'll flesh out some of the ideas while I'm on vacation and if anyone is interested I'll start posting some stuff up here for everyone.
David G.
duodave
Columbus, OH
Post #: 9
So I thought up a decent concept while on the plane to Boston. If anyone is interested I could try to DM both campaigns but would prefer if someone else with experience helped me out or something. I am decent at coming up with concepts and ideas however implementing them and telling a story / setting has never been one of my strong points.

I'll flesh out some of the ideas while I'm on vacation and if anyone is interested I'll start posting some stuff up here for everyone.

I wouldn't mind helping you flesh out some ideas. That might work anyway because I don't have transportation so I might not be able to play anyway, whereas I could help you remotely.
A former member
Post #: 12
Dan, I have experience running campaigns and I would be willing to run one of yours. I would just need miniatures, maps, and D&D book pdf files.
Daniel
user 56174002
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 6
Hoping to get some stuff off of paper and on to the computer tonight, still recovering from vacation time!
Daniel
user 56174002
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 7
Just sent out some info, by the way has anyone looked into D&D Next. The free version WoTC has on their site seems like a mix between 3.5 and 4.
Jenilee D.
MasterGeek
Group Organizer
Mercer, PA
Post #: 37
I was not aware there was a free version of D&D; do you happen to have a link?
Daniel
user 56174002
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 8
Yeah neither did I. I believe it is free because it is kind of in "Beta" but it reads and kind of feels like a mix between 3/3.5 and 4 which I kind of like.

http://www.wizards.co...­
Jon K.
P1aY_3oY
North Canton, OH
Post #: 49
I know I am a little late to the party (about 5 months) but I am one of the Co-Organizers for Akron Gamers and I'm one of the staple 3.5 DMs. I'd be interested in doing some DnD with you guys and either playing or running a game on Open. Let me know if this ever took off, and if it did, if I can jump on the bandwagon ^_^