Midwest Meet a Geek Message Board Club Feedback › Event Organizers

Event Organizers

Jenilee D.
MasterGeek
Group Organizer
Mercer, PA
Post #: 35
I've made Pat and Aaron "Event Organizers" Now when they make an event, it automatically goes onto our calendar so other people can see it. I believe they also have the ability to email the group and promote their meetups.

Pat ran Akron Geeks Anonymous and has merged his group into ours; including giving us his remaining paid membership time and encouraging his current members to join up over here.

Aaron showed initiative running last week's meeting and I overheard that he wants to start running weekly board/card gaming meetings so I figured I would make him an event organizer as well.

If anyone lives closer to Cleveland and wants to help organize events up that way; we can probably use one more Event Organizer.

And as always anyone can suggest a meetup which then goes on our calendar under "suggested meetups" All it takes is 2 other members to say they are going.

Welcome our new organizers and thanks for the help.
Jenilee D.
MasterGeek
Group Organizer
Mercer, PA
Post #: 38
Ami is now our new Cleveland Event Organizer. She emailed me today that she wanted to start regular anime meetups in the Cleveland area.

At this time I think we have enough "official" Event Organizers, but please, if any of you hear of something fun and related to geeky interests, let everyone know by "suggesting a meetup" :) anyone can do this, and it will really help our group!