Midwest Meet a Geek Message Board Club Feedback › Regarding people from Akron Anonymous

Regarding people from Akron Anonymous

Pat N.
user 53028902
Akron, OH
Post #: 20
Just like to say Im happy to see so many of you have made the switch successfully.

Those of you who didnt get the notice, Im merging Akron Geeks Anonymous with Midwest at Jenilee's permission. This group will handle events for all meetups in the NEO area. I noticed we had people in Akron, and people in various other sections of the NEO area. Figured it was pointless to have two meetup groups doing the same thing when we can condense and expand the fun at the same time.

If you didnt get or read the notice, please read it, In order for me to close the group, I need everyone who is switching to join this group, and actually quit Akron Geeks. Sad to see it closed, but once it is closed, any meetup dues that were paid into AGA(which is several months worth), will be applied to Midwest, which will make Jenilee's pocketbook happy.

On the bright side of things, this will make it possible to host larger meetups for everyone.

Ill be saving conversations and seeing which ones can be transferred to here, namely the meetup ideas. You are free to save and/or transfer your own posts if you so choose to do so. If you know of any of the members who havent joined Midwest personally(from other means of contact), please inform them of this, because there are still 7 more people on there that havent made the move yet.

Finally, if anyone is left by the end of this week, Ill be booting the remaining members and letting meetup.com know so please get whatever you need done by then.
Pat N.
user 53028902
Akron, OH
Post #: 23
FYI, its done.

Just wanted to let everyone know, thanks for giving it a good one. It was an entertaining little group, even if it only went for a few months. There were a few others who never made it in the transfer to this group, so we might have a small surge of newbies when they get around to reading those messages. Hopefully their spam boxes didnt eat the messages.

anyways, welcome to everyone.