align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Midwest Meet a Geek Message Board Meetup Ideas and Suggestions › Last Minute Colossalcon Kalahari Meetup

Last Minute Colossalcon Kalahari Meetup

Jenilee D.
MasterGeek
Group Organizer
Mercer, PA
Our Kalahari suggested event has been getting a lot of comments and action lately. I wanted to schedule something for next month, and it just so happens Colossalcon 12 is at Kalahari next month. I would like to get a room, was wondering if anyone wanted a room mate :) I of course will chip in money for the room. I can't stay all 4 days. I can MAYBE/Probably make it Friday night, and for sure can be there early Saturday morning. The convention ends on Sunday, In the past, Kalahari waterpark is open until 9pm. So to get the most of our money/time, I'd like to stay until they close on Sunday.

If anyone is interested in getting together a carpool (We can meet in the Cleveland/Akron area OR Erie/Pittsburgh area) Or if anyone is looking for a room mate, please join the discussion in our event thread!

Sorry for the late notice :) And for things being quiet around here. I got laid off a few months ago and haven't had money for any fun events. But I'm back now :D