addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ohio Valley Camera Club Message Board Ohio Valley Camera Club Discussion Forum › Acadia National Park this fall.

Acadia National Park this fall.

Rick
OVCCRick
Group Organizer
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 3,132
If anyone is interested in visiting Acadia National Park this fall, let me know. We are planning to be in Maine sometime the beginning of October. I'm thinking October 1-4. We can go as a group or meet there. I have done a lot of research on places to photograph and it promises to be a great time. I also have a contact there who will show us some special things, like steam locomotives and a fishing village, to name a few.
tim m.
user 11714338
Bellevue, KY
Post #: 196
Sounds like a good adventure. I want to see more of the National Parks and this one is far flung enough I probably would pot get there on my own.

How do you plan to get there: Fly/drive or drive all the way?
Fred H.
Vartok
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 754
I am planning to go in mid-September for kayaking and photography.
Stephen L.
GoTribe
Fort Wayne, IN
Post #: 66
I would have interest, would need more details on the plan. I am already scheduled off that week so it would work for me.
rich s.
timetravelerxiv
West Chester, OH
Post #: 95
Rick, you know my interest level. I'm in.
Dave L.
LundyD
Dayton, OH
Post #: 1,852
I'd love to go, but I really don't want to miss the monthly Focus Photo Club meeting Oct. 3. A few days earlier or later and I'd probably join you.
bailing L.
user 71802282
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 18
Can you stay there a bit longer. I really want to go there!!!
Rick
OVCCRick
Group Organizer
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 3,134
Can you stay there a bit longer. I really want to go there!!!
I think that can be arranged. It may depend on your mode of transportation, but, I am planning to drive and being open ended as far as my route and time schedule. I was thinking about coming home through Canada. (Do you need a passport for Canada these days????? In the past a driver's license would do. Don't know about what's up with that these days.)
Eugenia M.
user 6952561
Fairfield, OH
Post #: 27
You need a passport to come back from Canada.
Rick
OVCCRick
Group Organizer
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 3,135
So. Who wants to fly and who wants to drive?