Olympia Geeks and Gamers Message Board › Dungeons and Dragons Online Character Builder

Dungeons and Dragons Online Character Builder

A former member
Post #: 65
Here is a major question... How do we get Jason working? :) Seems like everybody else is working on NWN2 but him so that would be a good start.
Jason H.
rmcaven0305
Olympia, WA
Post #: 210
Jordan if you can figure that out it would be great. I was able to play like the first 20 minutes of the game and then it just kept freezing up on me.
A former member
Post #: 66
I am assuming you are playing on your mac?
Jason H.
rmcaven0305
Olympia, WA
Post #: 211
yes
A former member
Post #: 67
Besides crashing, is it throwing an error of any sort? does the whole system crash or just the game? Did you buy it on steam or in the store?
Jason H.
rmcaven0305
Olympia, WA
Post #: 212
Store and it just freezes and then the game crashes
Jenna M.
user 13200572
Olympia, WA
Post #: 16
I wish I knew something that could help. sad
dale
KingGreySkull
Shelton, WA
Post #: 115
completely unistall the game do a virus scan of ur computer then temporarily disable virus scanner and any other programs that watch ur system, then reinstal the game, then go to settings and turn them down to lower resolutions whatever u can do, then see if you can play it, then start re-enabling all your other programs 1 at a time while playing a ur game for awile after each one if that goes well, start slowing turning up any settings in the game that u lowered, 1 at a time and playing the game for awile after each thing .. doin it this way is slow but it will help show any conflicts or other issues your system might have with the game and doin a complete reinstall will help ensure against a corrupt file that might of happened last time.......... this is basically what ive always been told from the help desks if i had questions on anything regarding games. so thats my 2 cents worth hopefully it might help