Olympia Geeks and Gamers Message Board › Suggested Meetup: Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Group

Suggested Meetup: Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Group

Eve
user 9785159
Lacey, WA
Post #: 137
This has been migrated from the Suggested Meetups section.

"

I'm trying to get a group of 4-5 players interested in playing the new Star Wars Edge of the Empire game. We would start with the Beginner Game with pre-gen characters and then move on to main story with our own created characters afterwards.

I'm looking at meeting weekly either at OCC or another location, but time and days would be dependent on the groups availability.

Right now, I just need players interested enough to play. I plan on GMing and just need PCs to join. Anyone is willing to join whether you are new to tabletop, or a tabletop veteran.

RSVP if you are interested, or send me a PM if you have any further questions or suggestions.

May The Force Be With You!"

Comments:

Andrew Hanks

Right now as I'm between jobs, any time works for me.

Like · Reply · Yesterday · Mute

dale

We have enough people when and where do we want to do this?

Like · Reply · Yesterday · Mute

Andrew Hanks

I would love to participate in this!

Like · Reply · 3 days ago · Mute

Army Nerd

Here is a video with an overview of Star Wars: Edge of the Empire
http://www.youtube.co...­
Conrad
user 33231482
Olympia, WA
Post #: 3
This is another game I'd check out if there's a group going on. I'm not into DnD or Pathfinder, but these lower key games tend to be a lot of fun.

The gaming group hunt continues!