Kacy S.
user 11437733
Olympia, WA
Post #: 4
Andrew H.
MechaPowered
Olympia, WA
Post #: 97
I surely know no one is trying to force me out, I'm just saying currently on my plate, well.. I can't see the plate haha, I shall attend as many as I can, but if they start becoming less and less, I'm just saying I will take my leave, but not before performing something HUGE in game to have people remember me by other than "oh that one guy who left" :) I hope to see ya all at next weeks game, for this week I'm going to learn how to run a DeMolay chapter (yay me (sarcasm)) have fun this week guys! And have extra amounts of zany craziness for me :P
Jason H.
rmcaven0305
Olympia, WA
Post #: 178
Andrew Just dont worry about RSVPing to anything. Just make a comment on the gme page and let us know if you are coming. It looks like you are coming maybe once a month. We can make room for you if you can only make it take much or less, but I would like you spot to be open for others. If you can come, come. Just let us know in the comments sections.
Andrew H.
MechaPowered
Olympia, WA
Post #: 98
Alright, will do :) I'll be there THIS friday though :)
Jason H.
rmcaven0305
Olympia, WA
Post #: 187
K guys I think I have spoken to everyone, but we are looking for a new place to hold Exalted. Most of you have offered your homes, and I am grateful to all of you for your offers. Where should we game for this Friday. Kai has the same space as I do, but a lot more room due to a VERY open living room. KC has a full gaming room we can use. Devin and myself have apartments we can go. What are everyones thoughts?
Andrew H.
MechaPowered
Olympia, WA
Post #: 103
I'd vote for Kai's, because even though KC has a full gaming room, if there's video games there, I'd get distracted looking through his line, or enter explorer mode and have to explore the entire room and see everything inside it haha
A former member
Post #: 35
I vote Kai's place this coming week. It might be fun to rotate it around the group so everyone gets a shot at hosting. We can always pick a favorite spot after a few weeks of gaming. I just have one request, I really don't want to game at Gabi's. Don't get me wrong I love her store but as an adult I like the freedom of not having to watch what I say around the kids she has at the store. That and I'm never as comfortable playing my charaters in her wide open atmosphere. However if everyone wants to game there that's fine, I'll adjust my style no problem.
A former member
Post #: 50
I am with what ever people want to do, my only request is not Gabi's as well, I am with Corinne on the feels about her and her store, I will always shop there and love going but I prefer the personal atmosphere going to somebodies house when gaming.
Andrew H.
MechaPowered
Olympia, WA
Post #: 106
I too would rather not game at gabi's for exalted, since my character is easy to enrage, and I don't think I could get into my character as much as I could in a private house or apartment, even though I'd still be unable to get 100% into character if he goes haywire XD
Jason H.
rmcaven0305
Olympia, WA
Post #: 189
KC would like me to point out his game room is set up for Table top gaming, not video game