addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Olympia/Thurston County Preppers Message Board › Urban Farmers of South Puget Sound in Puyallup . . .

Urban Farmers of South Puget Sound in Puyallup . . .

Penny B.
prepperpenny
Olympia, WA
Post #: 4
This MeetUp Group is holding an event of Mother Earth News Fair on June 1. If you are interested, here is the link. I'm going. Looks interesting!
biggrin
http://www.meetup.com...­
Matt J
Matt1617
Lakebay, WA
Post #: 19
I was there last year for both days wearing a shirt that said Prepper on it. They have plenty of short classes on numerous topics. A large selection of books to help you get ready to live off the land, and other things.

One vendor that was there was selling magazines, books, and subscriptions to Backwoods Home Magazine. They are out in Oregon and cover a good deal of how to live off the land and other things. the company has been around for about twenty years and I find them more usefull than Mother Earth News Magazine.