Olympia/Thurston County Preppers Message Board › Interesting Memebership Growth lately

Interesting Memebership Growth lately

Larry S.
user 47644282
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 10
When I joined this group we had like 24 members- now we're up to 32. I think its because people are clueing in the worlds getting more dangerous and the gov't just isn't there to help. Katrina, Sandy, to name a few examples
Chuck S.
user 10617979
Olympia, WA
Post #: 83
Watching the news this morning, North Korea is actually starting to make me a little nervous.
harley
user 65700432
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 45
something to keep in mind: If nothing happens with current events. It's very important to keep strong with preparing for unforeseen events.
Larry S.
user 47644282
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 12
Watching the news this morning, North Korea is actually starting to make me a little nervous.
Actually? I'd like to whip NK's ass. So far they've let something between 11 and 12 million of their people starve to death and there's been reports of consistent cannibalism. At least if the war flares up this time it will be OVER- and that will save far more lives in the long run. I know it sounds heartless but I think its true.
Jim N.
Batt1113
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 45
I couldn't agree more... the world would be a MUCH better place if PRNK ceased to exist.
Chuck S.
user 10617979
Olympia, WA
Post #: 84
While stationed on the DMZ we knew we were just a speed bump. The amount of artillery they have on the boarder is staggering. Each NK Division (26, not hundreds) has been tasked to build a tunnel, so far about 3 or 4 have been found. I saw a show where doctors came in from other countries, and restored the sight of hundreds of people. Did the grateful people thank the doctors? No, they bowed and sung praise to their "glorious" leader for restoring their sight. The NKs are so brainwashed it is not even funny. I'm glad I'm retired, I pity the soldier that has to fight in that terrain.
Jim N.
Batt1113
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 47
The B2 overflight last week is just for show.... we've been sending Naval aircraft on overflights since at least the 70's and maybe since the armistice. Every carrier group in the western pacific sends nuke capable aircraft over the north with impunity.
Jim N.
Batt1113
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 48
The B2 overflight last week is just for show.... we've been sending Naval aircraft on overflights since at least the 70's and maybe since the armistice. Every carrier group in the western pacific sends nuke capable aircraft over the north with impunity.