joshua
JPLong001
Yelm, WA
I am emailing you all to let you know that if I do not receive a response from you by Dec. 1st, that I will be taking you off the site, so please respond to this email as soon as you can. Thank you.
harley
user 65700432
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 70
I didn't receive an E-mail about this in particular subject but I'm still here.
joshua
JPLong001
Yelm, WA
Post #: 9
hey Harley I sent it to those that haven't been on the site in over three months. you are good
Chuck S.
user 10617979
Olympia, WA
Post #: 85
Still here.
Michelle W.
user 79213402
Chehalis, WA
Post #: 2
Walter & I are still here smile I hope were still members of the group
Jim N.
Batt1113
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 56
Just got back 15 minutes ago from the Esat side, I'm still here... if you want me to put together a metting let me know...
joshua
JPLong001
Yelm, WA
Post #: 10
I just wanted to clarify that this message was sent out to all those that haven't been on in the past three months and are not active in the group last three months. if I don't hear from them I'm going to remove them. If you are active and have been to the meeting you have nothing to worry about. Sorry for the confusion.
Marian
user 34637922
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 9
I've checked in on here but we haven't been to a meeting in the last 3 months. Am I still good?
joshua
JPLong001
Yelm, WA
Post #: 11
you are still good this was sent as an email to certain people I don't know why it showed up in the thread
Chumley
user 13750722
Redmond, WA
Post #: 55
I am still here, hopeing to make it to a meeting sometime.