addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Olympia/Thurston County Preppers Message Board › CERT training class

CERT training class

Darrin
gphx
Chehalis, WA
Post #: 11
Lewis County Oathkeepers is helping promote a three day Community Emergency Response Team training class with topics extremely relevant to preppers. I'm not with Oathkeepers so for any questions please contact the person listed on this brochure
Jim N.
Batt1113
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 60
CERT programs enter participants into a FEMA/State database with all of your pertinent info. I can give a class on natural disasters since my career was in California and I retired as a Deputy Chief for Operations for the all-risk State Fire Department and I don't track you afterwards