addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OlySwing Message Board › Weekends?

Weekends?

Kelli
Kelli_C
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Has OlySwing ever thought of hosting weekend events? When I used to live in Raleigh, NC, there was a local bar that often hosted swing nights on the weekends! It was great! They had bands like Big Bad Voodoo Daddy even come and they did the similar thing of offering beginner lessons 30 minutes early. I'm just wondering because I think my husband and I would participate alot if things were offered on the weekends instead of Tuesday nights.

Kelli
A former member
Post #: 4
Me, Mary Beth, Jackie, Christine, Bob and Kira all second that! We drive from Kitsap and it canbe tough on Wed morning.

-Scot
A former member
Post #: 27
I'd be all for it too! The dance at the Eagles club is great but this semester I have classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:00 to 9:30 PM (right after work, I am a returning student).

Miss Ryan
Kelli
Kelli_C
Nashville, TN
Post #: 2
Maybe I could check around and see if there are any local bars who would be willing to host such a thing. Does anyone have any suggestions for good venues that would have room for dancing?

Kelli