Melody
user 12277140
Group Organizer
Fremont, NE
Hello!!I just wanted to let you know the scoop for Sunday... I will meet the 7 others that are going on Sunday at the East Entrance......so whatever door you walk in go as far to the right as you can go before a security person stops you... he won't really stop you but you can't go any farther. I will be there between 2:05pm and 2:20pm. If you don't catch me there is a desk right there. I think it is the will call desk so there should be someone standing there... (there may be a bunch of people doing will call there also). I just thougt it would be easier for our group if I held on to them. But anyway, if you don't catch me I will leave the tickets on that desk with your individual names on them. I don't think there is really a bad seat in the house but the balcony corner's sometimes have cameras that get in the way of sight. It should be a real busy afternoon as it is one of the last shows for the season. Hope you enjoy the show!!!!

Thank-you!
Melody