Omaha Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Photographer Wanted!

Photographer Wanted!

Greg
user 7610866
Omaha, NE
Post #: 36
I'm looking for someone to meet me and some friends at our next target shooting outing.

I enjoy taking pictures but I would rather focus on the shooting of the guns and have someone else take the pictures. If interested, you should have some experience with high speed photography or sports photography (or have a strong willingness to learn)

We typically meet at a friends farm near Omaha and shoot a variety of firearms and shoot a variety of targets.

At previous outings we have used watermelons and other exploding things as targets.

It's a fun time but safety is always first if you are not comfortable around guns this is not for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Greg

Click here to view some of the photos we've taken at previous outings:

firearms enthusiast photo gallery

Greg
user 7610866
Omaha, NE
Post #: 37
I'm looking for someone to meet me and some friends at our next target shooting outing.

You should have some experience with high speed photography or sports photography (or have a strong willingness to learn)

We typically meet at a friends farm near Omaha and shoot a variety of firearms and shoot a variety of targets.

At previous outings we have used watermelons and other exploding things as targets.

It's lots of fun. We are experienced firearms enthusiasts but if you are not comfortable around guns this is not for you.
Send me a note if you have any questions!

-Greg

firearms enthusiast photo gallery

Kyla
mooky21
Fort Dodge, IA
Post #: 16
I am interested (I know this is super late but if the offer still stands!). I have not done a ton of high speed but i am willing to learn (would love to actually!).

I am just fine around guns as long as people are being safe.

Please let me know! :)