addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Omaha Photography Meetup Group Message Board › There's Still Time To RSVP For Self Portrait Workshop!

There's Still Time To RSVP For Self Portrait Workshop!

A former member
Fellow photographers,

It's not too late to RSVP for the Self Portrait Workshop next Sat., Feb. 18th. The workshop will be on the mezzanine level of Uptown Bakery on Fort Crook Road, Bellevue. Please note that there is no elevator to the mezzanine level. There's "lots" of parking available. There is plenty of room to set up photo studio equipment and there are plenty of cozy seats and tables for everyone. This is going to be a great venue! I've spoken to one of the bakery owners and the mezzanine has been reserved. I will pay the refundable deposit for use of the mezzanine, however, I am asking that each participant donate $5 or more (at the event) to cover the cost of the hourly "rent" and coffee & punch.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. I will facilitate the training on portraiture/self portraiture and Michael Miller will lead a discussion on posing, modeling, and "finding your best side." Please join us next Saturday!

Sincerely,

Frank