align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Omaha Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Jake Olson workshop

Jake Olson workshop

Liz Morford M.
user 13070075
La Vista, NE
Post #: 9
Jake Olson has agreed to teach a workshop at my studio. If you have not heard of him you should check him out. His work is in magazines, phonebooks and on many office walls. He specializes in landscapes but also does portraits. Since he agreed to this workshop his business has grown to the point to where if I think I asked him today, he would not be able to do this. He is contacted daily by local and international companies regarding his work. All this to say YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!. The workshop date is May 11th 2013. We are still talking details but it looks like starting time will be around 2-3 with an introduction, shooting at Chalco recreation area and then back to the studio for discussion and editing. This will not be a portrait workshop only landscape. Unbelievable price is $150 , $75 deposit to hold your spot. He is only going to allow 10 students. There is marketing in the works and expect this to fill up fast with a waiting list. Let me know if you would like to reserve a spot, thanks, Liz