This Meetup is cancelled

Tuesday Raleigh Brewing Ride (CANCELLED / WEATHER)

  • to
  • Raleigh Brewing Company

    3709 Neil Street, Raleigh, NC (map)

    35.793026 -78.685966

  • Park in the paved lot or the grassy area off of Royal St in front of Raleigh Brewing Co.
  • WE DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT, BUT HAVE TO CANCEL THIS RIDE FOR WEATHER AND RIDER SAFETY.  SEE YOU THURSDAY IN RTP OR NEXT TUESDAY!

     

     

Join or login to comment.

  • Pat J.

    raining again.....and very cold...I'm out....see you Thursday

    March 18

  • Terry B.

    We have cancelled due to the weather conditions and the wet roads and bridges. Not knowing if we have beginner riders today we don't think this would be a good start for the season. We want to make sure everyone is safe. If people do ride this afternoon - please know you are doing this at your own risk - please be safe and look out for one another.

    March 18

  • Pat J.

    Doesn't look like its going to still be raining at 6...there is a 20% chance per the Weather Channel...but it will be cold...maybe low 40's.....sooooo thinking what's one more cold one?

    March 18

  • Terry B.

    Jeff - we do our Thursday ride out in RTP. So we will not be able to switch.

    March 17

    • Jeremy M.

      Thanks Jeff, sorry you can't make it on Thursdays but I believe what Terry is saying is we don't have any plans to set up separate additional start location for our Thursday rides.

      March 18

    • jeff w.

      Np Jeremy, glad to host if that helps

      March 18

  • Scott C.

    If we ride, I may come early (at 5) and do a bunch of repeats on the museum/house creek hills if anyone is interested.

    March 18

  • Eugene

    Will this ride be canceled due to rain Tuesday?

    March 17

  • Chris B.

    Looks like Rule #9 will be in effect: http://www.velominati.com/the-r...­

    1 · March 18

  • Lou

    Weather looks bad. Cold and wet is not an attractive combination. I am looking forward to Durham on Thursday.

    March 17

  • Landon

    I'm out. Weather isn't cooperating!

    March 17

  • jeff w.

    Thursday is supposed to nice, can we have a raleigh ride from ral brew or bufallo bro scheduled?

    3 · March 17

    • Pat R

      Or go to Raleigh brewing anyway on Tues

      4 · March 17

  • Terry B.

    If it is raining it will be cancelled. I'm checking with Chris and Jeremy now about their thoughts.

    March 17

  • Daniel

    Old man winter will not let go...

    March 17

  • Landon

    I realize this isn't a classified, and I hope not to get flamed, but I have a fizik saddle that needs a new home. I'll bring it Tuesday. I have, at the most, 125 miles on it and the saddle just didn't work for me. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

    March 15

    • Jeremy M.

      No flaming on these threads :-) best of luck selling your saddle. See you soon!

      March 15

  • Daniel

    Can't wait.

    1 · March 6

Cancelled

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Create your own Meetup Group

Get started Learn more
Bill

I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.

Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers

Start your Meetup today

Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy