Note: You don’t have to have a firearms license to shoot a rifle or shotgun at this event.
Following-up with our gun information session from March we’re going to have an afternoon of shooting various rifles and shotguns.
This event will be held at the same location as the USNO's First Skills Long Weekend Event. Camping starts Friday and everyone is welcome to attend.
Safety is the number one concern for this event so we will have a very clear set of rules to abide by. There will be a range master acting as the supervisor for this event regardless if you have a license or not.
Joe of the United Survivalist Network of Ontario will be the Official Range Master for this event. As such we will require a minimum attendance of 3 meets as a pre-qualifier for this event through the United Survivalist Network of Ontario. Because safety is a large concern we want to ensure that we’ve had an opportunity to meet the individuals that are attending this event. For more information contact Joe of the UNSO. The following is not a guideline but rather a minimum requirement if you plan on attending:
1. No Restricted Firearms will be allowed (rifles and shotsguns only).
2. Everyone will be required to attend 3 meets through the USNO.
3. Regardless if you have a firearms license or not you will be under the direct supervision of the Range Master.
4. Alcohol will not be permitted at the firing range.
5. Anyone under the influence (of anything) will not be permitted at the range and asked to leave.
6. Unsafe handling, horseplay or anything else that jeopardizes the safety of anyone will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
If you aren’t able to abide by the above rules then please feel free to RSVP no for this event.
If you don’t own any firearms, that’s fine. You can use any number of available firearms at this event.
There is no actual address for this event. That being said I will post the exact co-ordinates and directions when we get closer to the date.
This would be a great opportunity to experience what its like to shoot several different firearms in one afternoon.
For those interested in attending please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Following the firearms event I will be showcasing a pandemic movie in the forest on a portable projector and large screen.
Anyone is welcome to camp out and stay for the rest of the evening.
Although no money will be required to attend this event and shoot firearms – a $30 donation towards the ammunition would be appreciated. Ammunition is very expensive and if you've never shot a firearm before this would be a great chance to experience various firearms in one afternoon.