Within Asheville lies a Heart-centered community who is very warm, welcoming and sincere. We facilitate a guided meditation weekly which is free of charge and open to the public. This group is aimed at helping people de-stress, and let go, by learning about and experiencing the beauty that is within your spiritual heart. Anyone can find value in these simple techniques offered here to help relax one's mind and body. We often have people of diverse spiritual backgrounds, as well as beginners comment on the depth and simplicty of Open Heart Meditation.
What is Open Heart Meditation?
Open Heart Meditation is different to other meditation techniques because it is about strengthening the spiritual heart. (the center of feelings) The spiritual heart is special because and it's our key connection to True Source, and within it lies our Spirit/True Self.
By doing Open Heart Meditation we can feel the Love and Light radiate from our spiritual heart naturally and freely. As we repeat the Open Heart Meditation regularly, the quality of our heart improves and the nice feelings from our heart begins growing and developing. As out heart opens and strengthens we feel healthier and happier in our daily life, and more sincere towards those around us.
Some of the benefits Open Heart Meditation gives:
• Simple and enjoyable to do
• Increases your awareness in daily life
• Reduces negative emotions in daily life
• Relieves you from past emotional problems
• Better quality of life - able to follow the heart and feeling
• Promotes decisions based on heart feelings rather than logic or emotions
• Promotes more positive interactions with others
• Feeling happier, more joyful and grateful in daily life