Open Data Brighton and Hove Message Board › Tonight: drink + chat?

Tonight: drink + chat?

Greg H.
user 11285989
Brighton, GB
Dear member,

Apologies. A medical emergency when my wife and I were abroad (and subsequent surgery last week) - plus Brighton Fringe events! - has meant I haven't been able to book a venue for the meeting planned for tonight (nor have I been able to prepare anything).

If, however, anyone fancies a quick drink and chat in the downstairs bar of The Western Front, then I'll be there for at least half an hour from 7.30pm this evening....please let me know if you plan turning up

We'll have a more formal meeting in a week or two.

A few things to mention:

* On the day of the city council election count - after it emerged the Green Party had the biggest number of seats - party convenor Bill Randall confirmed to me that he and his colleagues will be keen to get cracking on building an open-data Brighton and Hove;

* Unfortunately, Paul Brewer (@pdbrewer­) can't make it this evening. But he is keen to draw attention to the growing wikilist of potentially useful datasets;

* A reminder that #ODBH and other open-data cities will be the subject of a panel discussion at OpenTech 2011 on Saturday, May 21.

Perhaps I'll see some of you this evening.....

All the best,

Greg Hadfield

@greghadfield­

07801 569541