addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Open Data Brighton and Hove Message Board › Informal ODBH drink+chat at The Quadrant tonight at 7.30pm

Informal ODBH drink+chat at The Quadrant tonight at 7.30pm

Greg H.
user 11285989
Brighton, GB
Hi,

Apologies. I've been too distracted to organise anything for this evening.

But as always it will be good to chew the fat with any interested ODBH types.

I haven't booked a room, but I'm sure we will find a quiet corner.

There's been some modest progress on organising the UK's first "Open-data Cities Conference" in Brighton.

Also, we have some beautiful options for a proper good-looking logo - thanks to the excellent Richard Wolfstrome (@wolfstrome).

And, of course, we've had last week's Francis Maude announcement!

I look forward to seeing a select few this evening at 7.30pm.

All the best,

Greg