add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Open Door Outreach volunteers (Little Rock area) Message Board › New Meetup: LITTLE ROCK FILM FESTIVAL (DAY 3 OF 5)

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Little Rock Volunteers!

When: Friday, June 3, 2011 10:00 AM

Where: Riverdale 10 Theater
2600 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, AR 72202

This is the post for day 3 of 5 scheduled volunteer positions for The 5th Annual Little Rock Film Festival. There's only 3 days left to volunteer yet there's still a few positions available for anyone interested in volunteering. All volunteers will receive a festival t-shirt and a film festival badge to participate & see films if desired.

If you're interested in volunteering, email or call the Volunteer Coordinators, (Judy Watts 512-608-5351 or Rebecca 615-838-4514) If you have questions, please be sure to ask the volunteer coordinators when you call or email. If they don't answer, keep trying. They're wearing a lot of hats & are very busy. Give me a call as well. More positions & information are located below so check them out as well. Information varies & is subject change which I will send out emails accordingly.

IMPORTANT! copy & paste the email link in order to submit. There is a bug in the system which it will not redirect you to your email provider when you click on it. Call me if you have questions. I'm a theater projector operator so if I don't answer, I'm in the theater working a movie. Leave a message or text me & I'll call you when I'm available. Be sure to give Judy or Rebecca a call as well.

Positions, Date & Time Slots

June 3 (location: riverdale)

Drivers: North Point is providing luxury vehicles to drive VIP's to & from the airport, hotels & other locations around the city. I was impressed! Very nice vehicles! Also a great opportunity to meet people! Call for times or stop by the theater. Must be at least 25, have automobile insurance, and a clean driving record.

Box Office at Riverdale

9:30 AM - 2 PM

7 - 11 PM

Line Control at Riverdale

10:30 AM - 3:30 PM

3:30 - 7:30 PM

7:30 - 11 PM

Times are flexible so if you get off work per se at 5 & want to participate, you may do so.

VIDEO PROJECTIONISTS: If you're into technology and are interested in making the film run then this is the position for you. Video projectionists handle the exhibition of films during the festival (and you get to watch the films as they play too!). No experience necessary, but some tech savvy is welcome.

BOX OFFICE VOLUNTEER: Assist the film festival by helping sell badges and tickets! The Box Office Volunteer interfaces with the public during the film festival and sells badges to those who haven’t already purchased them, as well as answers questions about film screenings and times. Be a Box Office Volunteer!

HOSPITALITY: Have your friends told you that you’re good with people? Do you enjoy welcoming people to Little Rock and telling them things you love about the city? Join the Hospitality team to welcome film directors as they enter their hotels and be a reference about anything related to Little Rock or the film festival.
OTHER: We’ll have various volunteer opportunities available. From working with children to setting up a fashion show, the film festival will be going on nonstop June 1 - 5. If you have a special talent or skills that you’d like to contribute, let us know!

EVENT SUPPORTERS: Like hobnobbing with the rich and famous? Event supporters are around to help set up, tear down, and be around for any logistics of party and events during the film festival. If you enjoy events and are a least 21, this is a great position for you.

Check it out!