Open Door Outreach volunteers (Little Rock area) Message Board › Meetup details changed: NO MORE VOL'S needed for Dinner On The Grounds: at c

Meetup details changed: NO MORE VOL'S needed for Dinner On The Grounds: at capacity

Dee Dee B.
user 14592882
Group Organizer
Little Rock, AR
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/LittleRockVolunteers/events/114815562/­

Re: Dinner On The Grounds: We now have all the volunteers needed for this event, and Our House doesn't want us to sign up anymore.  If you've already signed up, thank you very much and am looking forward to seeing you at the event!  Make sure you've provided me with your full name, phone # and email address in order to be able to check in at the Volunteer Check-In table (i should've emailed you about this on morning of 4/30; Our House wants info by 5pm on 4/30). Also, i've learned that volunteers must be there no later than 6pm, not when the event starts at 6:30.  Dress is "fashionable spring casual" (i.e. not-too-dressy summer dresses, khaki pants with white shirt, no tie, etcetera).  You might bring an extra shirt etc though in case there are spills; we'll primarily be re-stocking the buffet and carrying beverages so it could happen (btw, vol's do get to enjoy the buffet. :)  Re: parking: there will be extra parking at the Arts Center on 9th Street with a trolley there to carry volunteers and event attendees to the Terry House.  Thanks again for all those who have signed up, you're no doubt going to reeeeally enjoy this volunteer experience!