addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Open Door Outreach volunteers (Little Rock area) Message Board › Let's Nog Off tonite!

Let's Nog Off tonite! [no changes made, Meetup just didn't send an email announcement for some reason. Below is the link for meetup details

Dee Dee B.
user 14592882
Little Rock, AR
If you need to find the group tonite, my cell is 256-2233.

Re: below: no changes were actually made for the Meetup, i just had to pull up as an edit and re-post because for some reason Meetup didn't send an email announcement for the original post (it announced all the other volunteer meetups that i posted this morning though. Quirky.)  Anyway, the link below has the details for today/tonite's ODO Fun & Friendship Outing today.  This one should be wicked fun! :)

http://www.meetup.com/LittleRockVolunteers/events/155373302/­
When: Friday, December 13, 2013 5:30 PM
Where: Historic Arkansas Museum
200 East 3rd Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.