addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OpenHack Munich Message Board › Capture the Flag team recruiting

Capture the Flag team recruiting

Gergely R.
user 70173602
München, DE
Post #: 4
Hi,

I don't very much do Capture The Flag games because I do it at work :), but there is one coming which I would like to try out:
https://ctf.sigint.cc...­

Although it is possible to participate alone, it is, however, definitely more fun and more effective doing it in a team. So if anybody interested in CTFs and would like to join or I can join his/her team, then let me know.

All the best,
Geri