addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OpenStreetMap Seattle Message Board › SOTM-US in Portland

SOTM-US in Portland

Clifford S.
Glassman
Group Organizer
Mount Vernon, WA
Post #: 1
Who is going to Portland for the State of the Map USA? Anyone interested in car pooling? Anyone interested in meeting in Portland? I believe there is a group meeting at Deschutes Brewery Portland Public House.

I plan to drive down Friday and returning Monday afternoon. You could drive down with me and take the Amtrak back.

Clifford