addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

OpenTechSchool Brussels Message Board › IT Position

IT Position

Alvaro G.
user 127531302
Brussels, BE
Post #: 1

I have just being offered multiple it positions in Java technology specially however i am still happy with my employer. Then please contact with me in case you are looking for some positon in this domain or if you know someone.

We can also discuss what do you prefer and why freelancer contracts or permanent positions in Belgium, what is the most advanteged?