As some of opera fans must have known, this year is the bicentennial of the composer, R.Wagner so whole world is celebrating this special year with his pieces.
The Korea National Opera is presenting the opera "Parsifal" in October.
Please see the link below, it tells you about Parsifal.
This production is the very first "Parsifal" in Korea, the real premiere.
The Korea National Opera presents this opera only 3 times. After 3 times, it can't be guaranteed when it will be presented again. In particular, singers are really important for the opera and the cast for Parsifal is extraordinary.
Bass KwangChul Youn is the most favourite Wagner singer in the world these days. (I am so proud of him!!) He sings at all big opera houses over the world and Bayreuth loves him.
He sings as Gurnemanz and this role is his main repertoire at Bayreuth. In addition, because of an unfortunate accident, we had to replace singers of Parsifal and Kundry. Well, they are the MEGA STAR in the world opera scene, Christopher Ventris and Yvonne Naef. Other singers are also singing globally and they are getting many attentions from opera fans as wonderful Wagner singers.
Conductor : Lothar Zagrosek
Director / Set & Lighting Designer : Philippe Arlaud
Costume : Lenka Radecky
Cast : KwangChul Youn(Gurnemanz), Christopher Ventris(Parsifal), Yvonne Naef(Kundry), Gerard Kim(Amfortas)...
Ticket Price(Discounted Price)
- R : 90,000 won (Original price: 15,000 won)
- S : 72,000 won (Original price: 120,000 won)
- A : 48,000 won (Original price: 80,000 won)
For this time, I have to close RSVP quite early in order to book better seats. Therefore, please check your schedule and make a bank transaction on time.
** Bank Detail
- Woori bank (우리은행)
- Account no:[masked]
- Account holder: SeungMi Kim (김승미)
- Payment Deadline: September 13(Fri), Noon.
* Please do not forget to mention which seat (R or S) you want to sit.
* Please do also know that it is very complicated to cancel a ticket or to get a refund when we buy a group ticket.
* The seating plan below is available seats until today(August 12th). Red color is R seat, Blue color is S seat and the yellow color is A seat. As this map is today's one, when we book seats, few seats must be gone. The earlier we book, the better.