New England Options Traders Group - Learn, Practice, Do Message Board › Just Posted our Monthly Saturday Session to our Web Site

Just Posted our Monthly Saturday Session to our Web Site

Hal B.
user 3234836
Group Organizer
Beacon Falls, CT
Hey folks, we posted this past Monthly Saturday Session to our Learning Center under the Webinar tab for Monthly and Annual Members only...

Go to: http://www.traderuser...­    

If you are not a Member yet of our User Group but are interested in taking a look at what we're doing then you are free to look at any of the videos posted in the Webinar tab for $30 per video...for this low fee you can quickly see if what we're covering can help your investing and trading skill levels...I would suspect we can...shortly you'll be notified as we post more educational videos in the other tab sections in the Learning Center...as a reminder, these additional educational videos are free for our Annual Members, will be approximately $15 for our Monthly Members and $30 for all Non-Members...

For our current Members I just tabulated the Survey each of you recently completed and I will send you the results later today...really great stuff along with some outstanding comments on ways in which we can add more to our User Group...I look forward to getting a number of these suggestions underway...as always, our Users are best at suggestions for on-going improvements...as always, our Trader User Group is always looking at ways to expand your trading knowledge and abilities for a fraction of the costs you'd pay if you were to do it on your own or through other sources.

Our next Monthly Session is set for April 16th same place, same time and is free for those non members to attend for the first time...all other visits are fee based at $30 per session, which lasts about 3 1/2 hours.  The best way to join our group is to go to our web site:  www.traderusergroup.com and just sign up for an Annual Membership.

I hope to see all of you at our next Monthly Session.

Trade Smart -- Not Often

hpb