addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New England Options Traders Group - Learn, Practice, Do Message Board › Just posted a new update in our Blog on our Web Site

Just posted a new update in our Blog on our Web Site

Hal B.
Group Organizer
Beacon Falls, CT
The following was just posted on our User Group Blog...."Hey folks, I hope you are all doing well in today’s markets and have taken some of my advice on being properly hedged. As a reminder, our Monthly session for May is coming up next weekend May 21st…as always those who arrive early get the best seats. I guess you could say this session will be timely in that we’ll review proper hedging techniques…you should fully understand how to protect your trades and overall portfolio’s….as always, I will have the session recorded for those members that cannot make it.

Below is a quick update to my Corn Futures Synthetics trade......"

If you want to see the remainder of this post as well as get all of our User Group posts and updates then, at a minimum, you should sign up to our blog; -its free...if you are interested in trading the markets then there is no reason why you should not be there...please remember, this site is for traders and investors who want to learn more about how to successfully navigate the is NOT a social site where you can network and sell your "stuff"...neither our members or I need you here if that is the case and I would kindly ask you to just say bye, bye...

Now, for those that are excited about learning how to invest and trade like a pro this is a great place to be...come on over to our blog shown below and sign up...we'd love to have you join us...

located at http://www.traderuser...­

Trade Smart -- Not Often