New England Options Traders Group - Learn, Practice, Do Message Board › New Service Announcement Receives Great Response!

New Service Announcement Receives Great Response!

Hal B.
Group Organizer
Beacon Falls, CT
Hey Folks, I am very happy to announce we've had an outstanding response to our User Group's new service we're initiating very soon....I wanted to send out this email to those of you who are current subscribers to this Meetup site to make you aware of what we're doing.

Our new service; called Pre-Market Trader, will allow you to watch, learn and comment....we will be holding 6 to 8 sessions every month before the markets open (around 7:30 AM to 8:15 AM) where you can actually get on a webinar and look at what I'm most interested in for that trading day, week and possibly for the month...since it is live action before the markets open there will be something for the very short term trader, the swing trader and the position trader.

And this new service is not only open to existing User Group Members, but to Non Members as well....

If you are interested in learning more about this service then simply respond to this email by sending me a short note at my email address shown below. We have a lot of other changes coming soon to our User Group as well so stay tuned!

Trade Smart -- Not Often