addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New England Options Traders Group - Learn, Practice, Do Message Board › Trader User Group Meeting Reminder for tomorrow!

Trader User Group Meeting Reminder for tomorrow!

Hal B.
HPBRENT
Group Organizer
Beacon Falls, CT
Just a quick reminder we have our Monthly User Group session tomorrow (Saturday, Nov 19th) starting promptly at 9:30 AM...check out our meeting location at our meetup.com home page.

These sessions are very popular and given the current market's volatility you need to learn how to properly trade and invest smartly while hedging your risk to continued market turmoil and the European debt crisis.

These sessions are also well attended and very popular with Members of our User Group. As a reminder, these meetings are free to attend for all current Members and those non members that are visiting for the first time...for our first time visitors I would highly encourage you to talk to others in attendance to see if joining our Group would be right for you...see what they have to say...as you'll quickly see, we're all very serious about learning how to effectively manage risk while enhancing the probability of success. After attending your first session as a non member, let me know if you would like to join us...all other sessions are fee based for non members and of course free for our current Members.

If you are a current subscriber to these emails on Meetup.com and don't feel you would be interested in attending our sessions or, don't want to learn more about the markets and how to properly invest and trade, then I would kindly ask you to delete yourself from our list. Quite frankly, I only want to work with folks really interested in learning how to invest and trade.

Thanks again for your attention and I hope to see you at our session tomorrow...oh, in addition to a review of current market action in our session, we will review how to use an Option strategy called Butterflies...a recording of this Option strategy will be posted in our Learning Center for our Member viewing.

Trade Smart -- Note Often

hpb