addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County Art and Culture Message Board › A change of leadership...

A change of leadership...

user 4557023
Irvine, CA
Hi everyone!

I have had this group for just a little over 3 years and I have really enjoyed hosting event and meetings so many members.  We have grown to almost 900 people and have held over 260 events. I can't believe it.

My life has changed a bit since I founded the group (mostly in that I got a new assignment at work) and it has left less time organizer activities.  So, I have decided that it is time to step down as organizer and let someone else take the reigns. Jonna Robinson was one of the first members of the group and has become one of the wonderful friends I made in here.  She has hosted some really creative and fun events. And fortunately for all of us, she has agreed to become the group's new organizer starting next week.  A big thank you to her for keeping the group going. I know she will do her usual outstanding job. :)

I still plan to host some events and say hello when I can.

Thanks to everyone for their support over the last three years, especially our event organizers who have filled in the last several months.  Meetup is only fun because of the people in it and I have had some memorable times with you guys!

See you all soon,