Orange County Art and Culture Message Board › I would love more Ballet!!!

I would love more Ballet!!!

Katherine
user 63849372
Irvine, CA
Post #: 7
Hey everyone. I am new to the area and would love to go to the ballet. Please post any new ballet that may be coming to our area. Thanks.
Aaron
user 8036427
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 317
The Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa (just north of Irvine) has several ballets scheduled this season. The Mariinsky production of Swan Lake is this week.

https://www.scfta.org...­
Katherine
user 63849372
Irvine, CA
Post #: 8
I know I just checked their calendar, the ballet is few and far inbetween. lol I wish it was more. haha.

I still have not seen the Nutcracker, is that going to be ANYWHERE locally?? Thanks.
Aaron
user 8036427
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 318
There are normally many Nutcracker productions every year, but you will need to wait until November or December for the announcements.
Mary
user 57966202
La Palma, CA
Post #: 1
At the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in LA, ballet performances of Alice in Wonderland will be showing, beginning October 19, I think. Also, the Nutcracker will be showing at UCI's Barclay Theater, which has even more ballet performancs, so it may be a good place to look.
Katherine
user 63849372
Irvine, CA
Post #: 9
Thank you so much for the reply. I just looked it up, I hope we can go as a group.
Peter
pcmeetup
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 142
Hi Katherine,

When you see a ballet event you want to attend, buy a ticket and post in the Suggestions the time and date you're attending along with some details and we can help you make it a group activity! PM me if you'd like some help!

Peter
Aaron
user 8036427
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 320
There are also theatrical screenings of ballet. It works like the Met Opera screenings.

http://www.emergingpi...­
Katherine
user 63849372
Irvine, CA
Post #: 10
I see the Nutcracker will be held in mid December at the Barclay. That is the one I would like to attend.
Peter
pcmeetup
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 143
Tell me the date you are attending and I''ll post it :)