addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orange County ColdFusion User Group Message Board › Several CF Developer openings

Several CF Developer openings

Shannon
Shannon.BHT
Dallas, TX
Post #: 12
Hello All~

I have a client that is looking for several ColdFusion developers for a 6-12 month contract. I have included the details below. Let me know if you have any questions.

PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS
• 5+ years as a Senior ColdFusion Developer; coding, designing and optimizing applications
• Cold Fusion applications in a code-managed, multi-tier object-oriented ColdFusion development environment with process-release management in place
• 2+ years creating object-oriented ColdFusion MX applications
• 3+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 as a developer
• Web Services, XML, JavaScript and Adobe PDF products