About the Meeting...
Learn how to take your real estate investments to the next level by raising cash the RIGHT WAY!
Avoid common COSTLY PITFALLS made by many real estate investors and join us at this MUST ATTEND event:
GGH&S, LLP will teach:
• How do you know if you are raising cash and not violating any securities laws for your real estate deals?
• What Is the Right Way to Solicit Investors? What do you need to tell investors and how should you do it.
• Are You Selling Securities? If you are subject to the regulatory requirements of the securities industry you can be in BIG trouble if you DO NOT understand this!.
• How Do You Promote the Investment without Getting Into Trouble? How do you comply with federal and state securities laws and FINRA broker-dealer requirements?
• What Is Crowd-funding and Can You Use It? What to do and not to do when using the internet.
• What to Do If the Sheriff Calls. If the SEC contacts you, what should you do?
About the Speakers...
Mr. Gelfand specializes in public and private securities offerings and syndications, securities compliance, securities arbitration, SEC and FINRA defense, business formation, structure and planning, contract negotiation and drafting, and broker-dealer and investment adviser compliance and regulation, as well as in lease negotiations, film distribution, film syndication, restaurant syndication, pro boxer representation and race car event structure and organization. He has served as a Staff Attorney, Special Counsel, and as a Chief, Branch of Enforcement for the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Mr. Gelfand received a B.A. from Roosevelt University in 1970, and a J.D. from the University of San Fernando Valley College of Law in 1976. Mr. Gelfand is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in California.
For Mr. Gelfand's full Professional Experience click HERE
Mr. Gartenberg was a former Special Counsel, Division of Enforcement, United States Securities and Exchange Commission. He was also a former Special Assistant, United States Attorney Office (Washington, DC). Prior to joining GGHS, Mr. Gartenberg served as the Chair of the Securities Litigation and SEC Defense practice of a major international law firm.
Mr. Gartenberg has extensive experience in corporate and securities litigation including federal and state fraud claims, trade secrets, unfair competition and insider trading litigation as well as arbitration claims and SEC, CFTC, state regulatory and FINRA investigations. He is experienced in a wide variety of complex business litigation including fiduciary, corporate governance, partnership and unfair competition litigation.
Mr. Gartenberg lectures regularly on securities, partnership, ethics and litigation issues.
For Mr. Gartenber's full Bio, Professional Affiliations & Publications click HERE
6:00-7:00 pm: Come early for NETWORKING
7:00-9:00 pm: MAIN MEETING (including market updates, live investor profiles, a one-hour speaker presentation, and much more)
9:00 pm – On: Stay after for MORE NETWORKING