After Effects Abuser Group - Pushing Pixels Beyond . . .
Digital Video - After Effects Abuser Group - Tuesday, June 24
Toon Boom Storyboard Pro & Storyboard That
Plus Adobe CC Raffle
Storyboard skills for non-artists or time-challenged artists will be presented by Terry Syndergaard, highlighting Storyboard That, a free online app. We will also explore the time-saving software advantages of Toon Boom StoryBoard Pro, with samples from the pros who use it. See for yourself how they compare. As requested, we will be allowing ample time for discussion and questions.
• For folks who don’t have drawing skills or an artist on call
• Use their library of symbols and props
• Easy to use
• Can do a quick work-up visual interpretation to show a team or pitch your idea
• Fast and easy to learn
• Saves time
• Can add shots into a pdf & export
• A pdf can have several pages, so don’t have to open a page at a time
• Draw on the screen – if you have a Cintique
• Click and drag panels to rearrange the story
• Automatic panel renumbering, export and they will be sequential
• Make animatics (storyboard movies) with audio to best convey your story
• Import 3D models and animate over time
Semi-Annual RAFFLE – Unbelievably great! A Full Year Subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud (Must have attended one meeting prior to this to be eligible)
Printout this PARKING PERMIT for your vehicle
Adobe Connect link for those who cannot attend in person:
The Digital Video / After Effects Abuser Group has presentations on video editing and special effects software, including, but not limited to, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects. Terry Syndergaard is the Manager, Bonnie Erdrich, co-manager. Meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month. The fee for non-OCMMA members is $10, or $5 for students.
Visit www.ocmma.org for more information.