17162 Murphy Avenue, Irvine, CA
Are you interested in a systematic wine course where you taste and study the most important 40 wine types in the world? Are you thinking about getting certified in wine and sommelier skills?
Join our February "Sommelier Academy Course" in Newport Beach. No prior knowledge is required.
Course attendees meet Tuesdays, 6:00-8:45 PM to receive:
· Four interactive tasting seminars on the essentials of the world of wine, for exam and career success.
· Wine service training, including guided live practice in a fine restaurant setting
· Training by experts in blind tasting methodology—including over 40 typical wines
· We help you make the decision for the programs of the major certification programs, like the Society of Wine Edcuators and WSET, with independent clarity based on your goals. Know the certification path for you before committing to any of them. Our instructors are graduates from all leading programs.
· Intensive industry overview and career planning with individualized guidance on exam and career strategy—plus priceless information on wine industry networking and current pay levels in the industry.
The total price with all materials, textbook, cheeses, study binder, maps etc is $479.
Review and reserve here:
Here's what some of the 16 attendees of our last class have said about this program:
"I thought the course was VERY INFORMATIVE AND INTERESTING! I am a wine novice, just casually enjoyed wine, and had next to no knowledge…..I felt it gave so much information and I am totally hooked, and want to keep learning! – I will definitely take it again, or the certification course. I am also going to refer a few friends."
"The Wine Elite's Sommelier training course will introduce you to the most important wines of the world. Tasting the right way is essential; the Wine Elite will show you how it's done."
"I really enjoyed the class. I had been looking for some sort of low pressure, fun sommelier educational class for over a year and I feel so fortunate to have come across your class. I thought things were organized and ran very well. I liked how fast paced and extremely educational it was. I was worried it was going to be a bunch of stuffy, boring people trying to impress everyone with how much they knew, but that wasn't the feel of the class at all! I am impressed with how much I learned in such a short time period."