PDX Wine & Adventure Enthusiasts Message Board › Discuss Week Two Italy Trip Here

Discuss Week Two Italy Trip Here

This message board is read-only.

Tamara
user 6131957
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 40
Feel free to use this discussion board to post if you are looking for someone to share a rental car with, roommate for before or after the villa stay, great airfare, etc.
Tamara
user 6131957
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 65
Here is a list of restaurants that are closest to the villa:

Ristorante 100 PALMIat 3km Loc Le Corti direction Rignano tel 055/8305369 – Closed on Wednesday - Pizza, Tipical cooking, fish – Aperitifs and Wine bar –Open at lunch and dinner-Average price € 25-30

Pizzeria NUOVO RANCH 4 km in direction Bagno a Ripoli – Via Bencistà Gorioli, 13 - tel. 055699045 Average price € 25/30.- Open only in the evenings. Closed on Monday

Pizzeria SSA RESISTENTE 6 km in direction Bagno a Ripoli Osteria Nuova, via Roma 448 tel. 0556560283 Open at lunch from Monday to Friday. Open at dinner from Thursday to Sunday

Ristorante PAMPURIO a Torri 10 km (Direction Rignano than Rosano) tel. 0558305174 Open from Monday to Friday (Tuesday closed) ore 12.00 - 13.30. Sundays and Festivities: 12.00 - 14.00 .Average price Euro 25,00.

Ristorante Pizzeria F:LLI GIUSTILoc. Montanino, Via Prulli 100 – Reggello. Open for lunch and dinner every day. Tel. 055863255 – Average price € 30/40.-

Antica Trattoria IL BURCHIOLoc. Burchio, Via Provinciale 12-INCISA VALDARNO. Open for lunch and dinner from Tuesday to Sunday. Clode on Monday. Tel. 0558330190 – Average price € 30/40.-
Merry Lou F.
user 9647281
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 6
I have heard from several people who haved stayed in San Donato and they love La Toppa. I will see if I can get the address and directions.
A former member
Post #: 1
Is anyone interested in meeting up for coffee/breakfast at Caffe Umbria in the Pearl District on Sunday, September 30 say 10:30? Caffe Umbria has many authentic Italian items on their menu so it is a fun place embrace the spirit of Italy. I have a number of travel suggestions that I received from a friend of a friend that travels to Italy 2-6 weeks every year that I'd love to share. I look forward to meeting you. My email yahoo address is rswhittall.

Best,
Rebecca
Merry Lou F.
user 9647281
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 10
I will be at Caffe Umbria, Rebecca. You may want to post or e-mail to the 2nd week group because this doesn't get announced or directed to-mails that I am aware of. Since we are roommates, we really should meet. I evenhave extra ear plug I'll bring to Italy for you.
Grazie,
Merry Lou